
Дмитрий Башкиров
Beethoven - Piano Concerto No.5
Dmitri Bashkirov, piano
Academic Symphony Orchestra Leningrad Philharmonic, Igor Bezrodny - conductor
Дмитрий Башкиров, фп
Академический симфонический оркестр Ленинградской филармонии,
Дирижер Игорь Безродный.
Запись по трансляции из Большого зала Ленинградской филармонии, 29.12.1973
Записи Радио Петербург
http://narod.ru/disk/2564803001/Beethoven.Piano_Concerto_No.5-Dmitri_Bashkirov%2CIgor_Bezrodny%2CASO(29.12.1973-BZ_Len.fil)(flac).rar.html
http://narod.ru/disk/2564841001/Beethoven.Piano_Concerto_No.5-Dmitri_Bashkirov%2CIgor_Bezrodny%2CASO(29.12.1973-BZ_Len.fil)(mp3).rar.html
Спасибо!
ReplyDeletethis link is dead !! do you think that I can find this schumann Op.17 elsewher (at Amazon.uk they offer (!) a cd for 150£ amazing.uk!!
ReplyDeletehttp://intoclassics.net/news/2009-06-06-6405
may be there remains a problem of 'discrepancy' in your
disc
Chopin gluck prokofiev in MOSCOW grande salle du conservatoire
or
Leningrad (1957, 1963 - Live - Leningrad)
the second is your description,, the first is the real content
I am checking again , it is not clear
so many thks again, I cant leave Bashkirov
sorry the dead link is not yours but the
ReplyDeletehttp://intoclassics.net/news/2009-06-06-6405
..cheers !
This record I have.
Deletesecond check : no problem in your Leningrad 57-63 !!
ReplyDeletegood evening dear Knight 'znaju'
ReplyDeleteNa zdorovje