Files Shared Here Are For Preview Purposes Only and Should Be Deleted Within 24 Hours of Download. Copyright of the materials belongs to the original artists and labels.
Whenever Possible You are Encouraged to Support The Artists and Buy Their Works.

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Lorin Maazel (30.05.2013 - Live - Schoenbrunn) FLAC

  In memoriam Lorin Maazel (March 6, 1930 – July 13, 2014)
Summernightconcert of the Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra in Schönbrunn 2013

Vienna Philharmonic. Conductor: Lorin Maazel. Solist: Michael Schade, Tenor.
Date: Thursday, 30. May 2013, 9:00 pm. Place: Schloss Schönbrunn, Schlosspark

With the free concert in the gardens of the Schönbrunn Palace , the Vienna Philharmonic will offer their audience a great experience : Schönbrunn Palace and its baroque park , which are UNESCO World Heritage Sites , form a unique setting for this musical gift.

01. Aida, Akt II: Triumphmarsch 07:50 (Giuseppe Verdi)
02. Die Meistersinger von Nürnberg, Akt I: Vorspiel 12:49 (Richard Wagner)
03. I Lombardi, Akt II: "La mia letizia infondere" 03:37 (Giuseppe Verdi)
04. Otello, Akt III: Ballett 07:14 (Giuseppe Verdi)
05. Tristan und Isolde, Akt I: Vorspiel 12:35 (Richard Wagner)
06. Tristan und Isolde, Akt III: Liebestod 08:35 (Richard Wagner)
07. Luisa Miller, Akt I: Ouvertüre 07:12 (Giuseppe Verdi)
08. Lohengrin, Akt III: "In fernem Land, unnahbar euren Schritten" 07:45 (Richard Wagner)
09. La forza del destino, Akt I: Ouvertüre 08:44 (Giuseppe Verdi)
10. Die Walküre, Akt III: Vorspiel 06:42 (Richard Wagner)
11. Wiener Blut, Walzer Op. 354 10:30 (Johann Strauss)
12. Éljen a Magyar! Polka schnell, Op. 332 03:10 (Johann Strauss)
13. Closing Credits 02:31
----------------------
Radio Orpheus

Blu-ray - http://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4524636

1 comment:

  1. https://yadi.sk/d/M61yeR1tYghLH

    http://zalivalka.ru/157629

    ReplyDelete